Sunday, March 9, 2014


WELCOME!

  As the headline says, WELCOME! Welcome to my blog, here you will read posts about Walter and Me. If you don't know already Walter is my all electric Fiat 500e, I have had Walter for just about 4 months now but have decided to write about him and just how great of a car he is. 

About Walter

  Walter is Fiats first all electric car equipped with a 24Kw hour battery which gives you a distance of up to 100 miles per charge, while having the style of Fiats 500 series cars. I got Walter here at Walters Fiat in Riverside California on November 12th 2013 (yep that's 11/12/13) when he was only 8 miles old. He's is now 6,500 miles old and still kicking as if he was only 8. Through those thousands of miles we have already gone through a lot. Walter got his name from the dealership, I found it very fitting for him and he just looks like a Walter, I mean he is European. 

About Me
  
  I am a 26 year old performer that commutes about 80 miles a day to and from work. I was driving a Scion Xb which got up to 32 mpg, which is not bad but filling up twice a week for about $40 a tank was too much money for this starving performer. Thats when I decided to go all electric and save money by only paying $50 a month to fuel my car.

  

  The main reason for this blog is to hopefully give those who don't understand or is looking to get an all electric vehicle an idea of what it's like to own one. So if that's you I hope you find this helpful and informative because when I was looking into it I was so confused with it all. Owning an electric vehicle is for sure a lifestyle and definitely changes the way you drive day to day. So hope you will get a better understanding from Mine and Walters adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment